Plugo can make your self-quarantine time funtastic!
Are you ready to #SuddenlyHomeschool?
Towering heights is the name of the challenge.
What do I need?
- Drinking cups (30— 15 in one color and 15 in another color. Ensure 1 set of paper cups are bigger in size than the 2nd set.)
- 2 lego figurines (optional)
- Construction or Computer Paper/Index Cards. (Prepare squares of paper that is appropriate to the size of the cups being used.)
- 2 Straws per person
- 1 – 2 ft length of string
- 1 cotton ball per team
- 1 rubber band
How many people can play?
- 2 players = 2 teams. You and your kid can go one-on-one with one another!
How to play?
- Each player gets 15 drinking cups.
- To start, play any Plugo Link game. Complete 1 game level.
- The winning team gives the Towering Heights challenge to the losing team. ( You are a winner if you completed the game level with the highest number of stars earned in less time.)
- Playing team can pick any number of tools to complete the challenge.
Some twists for you to try
If you can’t come up with any challenge of your own, (other than stacking paper cups to make the tallest tower, of course…) here are a few interesting <read: hard> twists to add!
- Build skyscraper using 30 cups.
- Build skyscraper with one cup upside down to support the other cup. Alternate between upside down and standing upright.
- Build twin towers with a bridge connecting the two.
- Build a pyramid using straws. Do not touch the cups directly with hands.
- All challenges need to be completed in 2 mins. Each challenge completed successfully, gets you 10 points.
- If you scoring 30 points first/ if you solve 3 challenges first, you’re the winner! BOOM!
Sounds good? Let’s get started!
Tag us in your social media channels using hashtag #SuddenlyHomeschool and let us know your scores!